Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Comfort Dolls Sent, Crochet and Knitting










Hi y'all! Mailed the dozen comfort dolls to Pat and she has received them already.I have been crochetting and knitting this week. Just some stuff that I had started working on a while ago and really want to finish. The baby afghan is complete.I would like to put more edging on, but ran out of the yarn! Am still knitting on this one..don't know how large it will end up being!I would like to donate these to some charity, hospital or place. If anyone out there knows of any place, please let me know.Plan on doing more dolls, but don't want Pat to feel over whelmed. But they are such fun to make that I can't stop, once I get started! They are all so cute, adorable, funny, loveable etc, etc. I am still working on tweaking my latest inspiration...will keep you posted on how it is going. Want to do some collage and mixed media that I have plans for and will post that as I go along.

No comments: