Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ramblings...Stuff...Info

Just a quick blog this morning. I put the new Windows 7 in my computer a week ago, and I am having
trouble gettling my printer/scanner working.  My computer whiz has been busy all week and hasn't been
able to take care of his mother-in- law! Soon, I hope. I keep trying, but being computer challenged,
haven't been able to figure it all out!!! As a result I haven't been able to do as much here as I would like.

Other things have been going on in my world also. You know those bumps in the road...things you
do not expect in a hundred years...that sometime throw you for the proverbial loop? Well, that's
what I mean. I pray things will soon be back to normal and I can slide back into my rut, where things
just bounch along nicely and there are no pot holes, sink holes or even bumps!

My wishes to all who come this way for a lovely week end...weather aside!

Smiles and Blessings,
Nancy

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for coming over for a visit. The magnets are made with used CD's so.... well... cd size! Let me know if you have any more questions and have a wonderful day!

Karen
My Desert Cottage