Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day!!!

Wow!  Today looks and feels like Spring has arrived! BUT, I did hear from someone in town, that rain is
expected tomorrow. Oh, Well, we definitely need rain. It will help all that green start to pop! I can't wait
to see some green! My camellia bush has been blooming a few days. Maybe I can snap a pic and add to my
post.  It is outside my front door. I so want to get some plants for the two planters at the front, but I wanted
to wait to make sure the cold has gone for this winter. I guess that will be a week end project.  Will run to
town and see what is blooming! and bring some home.

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

Hi Nancy!

I can deal with the rain in moderation, as long as it creates beautiful flowers like the one in your post below. :-)

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Anne