Sunday, April 25, 2010

Productive Crafting Saturday

Saturday was a very productive day for me! I got in a good shot of crafting in between taking care of
some long neglected household chores! UGH! Crafting is so much more fun! I started on my bedroom
closet which I have been avoiding for quite awhile! (Still not finished) I did get part of it done.

Here's a photo of my crafting project.
It is listed in my etsy shop.
Altho' this was kinda nerdy work, it was fun and I enjoyed the outcome!

Smiles and Blessings Friends
Happy Sunday

1 comment:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Thank you for stopping by today and leaving me a comment. I am sorry I have not been over to your site in a while so I had to play catch up tonight.
Next I will visit your shop and see what you have been busy doing.
This box turned out really pretty. Your very creative
Take care
Maggie