Monday, October 5, 2009

Great Weekend

I am just home from a great week end with children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. It was such fun and I had the best time. GG's four little ones; 5, 4, almost 3, and 7 mos. Three boys and one princess.

Went to Target where I purchased a new scarf, purse and pair of shoes! Then to Dick's sports store where I bought a pair of Croc flip flops.....PINK! Will let you know how comfy they are after I wear them awhile! I must admit they are too cute!!!

After church and Sunday school it was off to Jason's deli for a delicious lunch. I usually get the salad bar. That way, I know I'm getting my veggies and fruit for the day! Of course, I top it all off with the soft ice cream...swirl flavor. Oh, my! Such a great day and it is spent with loved ones.

1 comment:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Nancy, so glad you came by my blog and joined in for the give-away. Loved hearing about your Sunday, sounds like the perfect day! I'm a salad bar kind a gal too. And the ice cream sounds like a well deserved treat! Take care, and I hope the crocs treat you well!
Debra