Thursday, August 5, 2010

Great News!

Great news to share with you all.
A friend of mine is opening a shop on Main Street in town, so I will have a place to sell
my crafts and paintings.  Maybe even some of my antique collection.
I am  making some jewelry that features our local High School colors and team, Wildcats!
 A few pics of what I have done so far. 
Will keep you posted on how all this goes!
I am excited. 
 I had a space a couple of years ago, but the store eventually closed, so
that put me out of business as well! 

Have a great evening and rest of the week.

Smiles and Blessings,
Nancy

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So glad that you stopped by....Like you, if they are playing I am watching....I live from football season to football season....

Love your blog and will be following along...