Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend in Tallahassee

Tallahassee Three Day Week End.

It was a great time!  For me, anyway.  Visited with my brother and my grandson.
His parents were there to move him into his new living quarters, which is an old
1920's house.  There are five bedrooms and three and a half baths. 
Fireplaces, front porch and a back deck.
He is officially living there!
Saturday night came a real thunder-knocker, toad strangler storm.
Wow! The lightning was like continuous! the sky was all light up and the
thunder boomed.  Don't you like a good old fashioned thunder storm?

We ate out a couple of times.  Some excellent seafood.
Made a trip to Books a Million, but didn't find the latest Somerset Mag I was looking for.
Will make a trip to our local BAM this week.  Hopefully it will be out on the shelf.
I get upset when I can't find the latest Somerset!  These are the greatest!
You  get all kinds of inspiration from just looking at the fabulous photos.

Have a great Monday, Friends!

Smiles and Blessings,
Nancy

No comments: