Thursday, December 18, 2008

My bird, birdhouse tree!

Just a couple of pics of my second tree! This is up year round. It is decorated with birds and birdhouses, birdnests. I topped it
off with an American flag. I put this up after my husband passed, because he was a bird lover. He had bird feeders and birth bath in our yard. We could sit at our dining room table and watch the birds. The flag is also in his honor as he was a retired veteran of first
Navy and later Coast Guard. He flew an American flag in our front yard every day. He was very patriotic, and I supported him in
his career and his patriotism. Miss you so much, my husband, friend, sweetheart, you are in my heart.

This year I put some home made ornaments that I made on it, in the spirit of Christmas. It also has lights.
Best wishes to you all for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Peace to our world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: