Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday

Happy Saturday to you all. It's a great day. Sun is shinning after a little rain shower this morning. I am doing the usual chores today...crafting in between! Waiting for paint and glue to dry before I finish up some projects. I am in on an ATC swap on etsy cottage style. ATC is artists trading card. These are the size of a card from a regular deck of cards. This swap is vintage/pink/cottage. Mine are definitely pink. They are to be in the mail by Oct 15, so I will put up pics then. I am excited to be in this..it is my first swap. Am also in on a Santa Scavanger! This will present a challenge. There are still so many things I don't know about how all the blogs etc. work. I am still reading trying to understand how this all works.
Got some help last week end from grandson (married to my granddaughter)..technically I guess he's my in-law?! He knows all about how computers work, as does just about everyone else, but me!!!! lol
I hope you all have a great weekend. Gotta get back to my fun stuff!

No comments: