Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My First ATC's

These are my first ATC's, Artists Trading Cards, that I made for a swap.
Each person in the swap makes two cards. The size of the cards is the same as a card from a regular playing deck. The only instructions for these were, vintage, pink, and cottage, and were to be mailed by Oct. 15th. Mine are made from canvas used for acrylic paints. I cut them to the size, painted them pink and then did all the creating! I chose two different female pics that I had on hand and then embellished both of them. They are signed and numbered on the back. I also made a paper pocket using a copy of an old post card and some pink cardstock. I put the two cards in the pocket and packaged them for mailing, and sent them on their way. I hope she likes my first attempt at ATC's! I can't wait to get mine! Smiles.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: