Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday, Nov 22nd Italian Food!!!!

This was another fun day for me and family! My daughter came from Orlando with my granddaughter for the weekend. They with me and my other two daughters, went Christmas shopping. I managed to get a few presents! Still lots more to get. Managed to get to Books a Million and bought another of my favorite magazines, Cloth-Paper-Scissors. We "indulged" ourselves with a meal at Olive Garden! The food there is amazing and delicious. How come a salad and bread sticks are so much tastier out than what we serve at home? Could it be the atmosphere? I don't think so. I would guess it is their special dressing and the cheese they grate all over it! You have to be a cheese lover to appreciate! Anyway, the granddaughter had desert! She was the only brave one in the gang. Later, we all said "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!" It was really delicious.

No comments: