Sunday, November 9, 2008

SATURDAY

Yesterday was spent with my grandaughter, Annie, and her children, my ggrandchildren, Collin, Griffin and Eden. It was another fun day! The kiddies help keep me young. Collin is 4, Griffin is 3 and Eden is 1 1/2!
They are so amazing. You know the saying? "If I'd known grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first?" Well, If I'd know ggrandchildren would be so wonderful I would have had them first!"
Eden is our "Little Princess" and she will tell you that! She is also a sweetheart! Let me just tell you that God has blessed me with the most
amazing family. My daughters are the best, my grandchildren are the best, and my ggrandchildren are the best! Family is what it's all about, and I thank God every single day for all of them.

No comments: